![]() |
| mmm chipotle. I had some today, and I will definitely have to fill up before I leave! |
1. CHIPOTLE
2. mexican food
3. Target
4. My family
5. My friends
6. the doggie
7. good food in general
8. dry weather
9. lean cuisine
10. kraft mac-n-cheese
11. Carl's
12. Caribou coffee
13. maple syrup
14. Chic-Fil-A
(hmmm....most of these are food. I wonder what this says about me?!?)
So this post ends on a positive note, some things I'm excited about (again, in no particular order)!
1. being in walking distance from things
2. HISTORY!
3. doing something I love
4. seeing other friends I miss
5. Tea
6. banoffee pie, flapjacks, sticky toffee pudding!
8. a chance to make new friends
9. doing what God has called me to!
10. seeing sheep EVERYWHERE
In other news, my travel arrangements are falling in place, and I have my plane ticket! Still trying to figure out the last leg, so prayers are appreciated!

No comments:
Post a Comment