Last Thursday some friends and I went to London for the weekend. It was GREAT to finally visit England's capital city! We had great weather, and happened to be in the right places at the right times. We saw a lot, but there is so much more to go back and explore (especially at the National Gallery!) Enjoy a few of my favo(u)rite pictures of the weekend.
 |
| The hustle and bustle of city life |
 |
| Trafalgar Square, a great people-watching place! |
 |
| changing of the guard at the horseguards parade |
 |
| Big Ben (the clock, not the tower!) and a glimpse of the London Eye |
The sights the better weather were a treat, but once again I'm glad I don't live in a big city. I couldn't handle the crowds, the traffic, the stuffy tube (underground), or the cost of living every day of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment