Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful.

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving everyone!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, so its a little weird being an American in another country on the day...because its just Thursday. My boss was awesome enough to give me the day off, which was really nice. It was gloomy and raining steadily all day, so I just stayed in and puttered around the house and altered some pants and a shirt that are now too big. In the evening I had a nice video chat with my family as they were putting the finishing touches on The Meal. They all sat down and put the laptop in the empty place where I would sit and we chatted for a bit. It was really nice to share in the day a little bit with them.

There are a decent number of Americans on the team, so we are having a Turkey day lunch tomorrow (Saturday).

Things I am thankful for (in no particular order):
Family
Skype
Sewing machines
Friends
A snug warm house in this rainy country
Sunshine

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment