Tuesday, October 29, 2013

preparing.



So, I think a lot of you get my newsletter, so this might not be news to you.

I'm going home.

My commitment here is drawing to a close, and my UK visa is expiring. I've decided to return to the US. This is a huge time of transition for me. My last day in the office here is the 6th of December, and I fly out on the 17th. I'll be enjoying time at home with my family, friends, and supporters over Christmas and New Years, while praying about the next step/applying for jobs.

I've got one month and 19 days. It's been so hard to keep my head here in Carlisle...it keeps moving ahead of me. So much going on in there: thinking about jobs, packing, moving, what will I do when I get home...

I don't want to miss opportunities while I'm here because my head is somewhere else. So I'm going to the movies with friends. I'll watch the Guy Fawkes bonfire and fireworks one last time. I'm trying not to miss any pilates classes and keep up the exersize. I'm going to run away to the lakes at least one last time before I go.

And cry. I'll probably cry a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment