This weekend was good, as I got to go down to York to visit some friends at the Calvary Chapel Bible College. As you may know, I attended CCBCY in the spring of 2009. They started their outreach week this week, so some friends that I wanted to see were gone already by the time I got there. I spent Saturday evening having dinner with the York outreach group, and we went on a walk through the city, spending time covering it in prayer and also praying for the outreaches in the week to come. It was so surreal, as I was doing the same thing a year and a half ago!
It was good to go back and see some friends and hear about what God is doing in their lives, and also to share my story of where God has led me since our last meeting. It was also good to see familiar faces during this time of transition, where I am still new here and haven't gotten to the point of having any close friends yet.
Pray that I find some train deals so I can visit a few more times this coming year. Pray for the Bible College students all on outreach this week, and those that they will come in contact with.
Also pray that Carlisle starts feeling like home, and for good close friendships to develop.
![]() |
| Walmgate Bar, York: where they make the best coffee in the world! |

No comments:
Post a Comment